Voted 'Best Ergonomic Chair of 2021' by the Strategist and named runner up of 'The Best Office Chair' article in the New York Times Wirecutter, the Herman Miller Aeron Chair has sparked a new wave of office seating. Originally designed in 1994 by Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick and remastered in 2017, the Aeron is an iconic piece and well-known for its revolutionary and ergonomic design. You can find the Aeron in the New York Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection. With the adjustable tilt limiter and seat angle adjuster, the Aeron moves with you 24/7. The adjustable PostureFit SL support provides a custom fit in sacral and lumbar regions of the spine that helps achieve healthier posture and improve lower back comfort.
- standard height range (low height for size A)
- tilt limiter and seat angle adjuster
- fully adjustable arms
- non-upholstered armpads
- adjustable posture fit SL (tension adjustable lumbar and sacral support)
- 2 1/2" hard floor or carpet casters
- A size- seat height: 14.4-19.3" seat depth: 16" seat width: 19"
- B size- seat height: 15.8-20.8" seat depth: 17" seat width: 20.25"
- C size- seat height: 15.8-20.8" seat depth: 21.6" seat width: 25"
Lead time: approx. 4-6 weeks
Contact Us for more information and additional finish options
Warranty: 12 years; Click to view Herman Miller’s Warranty
*no assembly required*